Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to get the girl that has everthing

Options
  • 02-08-2007 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭

my wonderful girlfriends birthday is fast approaching and i still have part of her pressie to buy, ive already bought her a nice marc jacobs handbag but she picked that out, ive about 200-250 left to spend and she loves surprises, apart from clothes can anyone think of something nice or unusual

shes going to be 27, is into fashion and jewellery(and has expensive taste :p ), not really into electronic stuff or gadgets and loves surprises and sentimental things also

any ideas :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

just saw a make up thing on topgifts with colour me beautiful could be a runner

cheers for that btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Anney

If you've already bought her the fab bag & presumably one or two other bits, I'd strongly recommend going to the bother of organising a day out or a treat together. How about a surprise romantic picnic. Good bottle of vino, your Mum's best wine glasses, & her favourite foods. Take her to a secluded beach, park or go to Farmleigh & spend the day together, sitting & chatting. Bet, in a few years time she'll remember the birthday where you went to lots of trouble to please her & will have forgotton most of the presies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Weekend away.

Brought the other half to Edinburgh a few weeks ago and it was great. Keep an eye on lastminute.ie for some good deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭branners69

Cyrus wrote:
    and has expensive taste :p )
    Dont they all ;)

What about a day out at an exclusive beauty salon where she can get pampered on her b'day and have her makeup and hair done so she's ready for the nice meal you have booked!

If you pre-book the entire day with the beauty salon everything from the nails, massage to hair and makeup she'll appreciate the effort you have gone to!

The above depends on the girl, if she's a bit on the minger side she may take it as an insult that you dont like her the way she is, so thread carefully! :p )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

roffle shes a stunner :) but modest with it,

she has been talking about getting her hair changed so im thinking of booking somewhere really good :)

Advertisement