Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Africa - Match Programme

Options
  • 02-08-2007 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

As some will know a programme was issued covering the 4 match tournament. Mark Rose (went to SA) has a few spare to sell.

He is a supporter not a dealer and I can vouch for him. He spoke to me at Orient last night.

Contact Mark direct via:

cs194@yahoo.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'm allowing this, I'd rather the forum wasn't used to sell memorabilia, but I know Mark and he can be a decent skin most times.

Bear in mind, this programme was available for free in South Africa, Mark is selling for £5 a go to offset the cost of his trip over. Others are charging a lot more on ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

but I know Mark and he can be a decent skin most times.

Dammed with faint praise :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I know Mark and he can be a decent skin most times.

Unless you're in a round with him.
    Always seems to get lost on is way to the bar ;)

Unless you're in a round with him.
    Always seems to get lost on is way to the bar ;)

He joins the Husky list so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

Sorry to have gone about this the wrong way and I'm grateful for your understanding. You are a lot more dignified on this board than others over here. That's why I enjoy getting on here.

On reflection I will stick to pointing people in his direction at Sunderland.

• Advertisement

No offence taken mate, I was pre-empting a possible negative reaction myself.

I saw the reaction on FTL, and while I have my own issues with how Rosie presented his case, I think a few "characters" just took it as another chance to put the boot in on him. I wasn't impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

Thanks.

Strangely I was unable to get on to FTL so do not know what was said by Mark but I appreciate and understand concerns.

On another site it was suggested that I might even be Rosie! I needed a drink at the point but recovered to put them straight.

Anyway nice weekend all - not long to go now!

Advertisement