Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in o connell street yesterday evening?

Options
  • 02-08-2007 10:29am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was anyone in O'Connell street yesterday evening at around eight o'clock? There was three gardai cars, an unmarked car and a paddy wagon all with sirens screaming for something or another. Just wondering if anyone knew what was going on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

saw that as well, they were just leaving when I was there about 9 PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Dunkin Donuts opening again?.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Mairt wrote:
    Dunkin Donuts opening again?.

Buzzzz-ing.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

I work on O'Connell St. This happens 4-5 times every single day.

Does my head in, cars screaming up and down with sirens etc.

They were probably on their lunch break or something.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

mcauley wrote:
    I work on O'Connell St. This happens 4-5 times every single day.

Does my head in, cars screaming up and down with sirens etc.

They were probably on their lunch break or something.

I seen it yesterday evening and thought it was weird. They all stopped around abbey street and there was a load of people standing around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

<snip> Wrong place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Dry run :D

Advertisement