Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your favourite housemate?

Options
  • 02-08-2007 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

I'd either go for Liam or Brian.
    Brian is hilarious. Wondered in the beginning if he was the slowest person alive (the Shakespeare issue etc) but then too much happened to make me think he was putting it on. As I blogged about :)
    Liam seems like a really down to earth person and probably the most genuine in the house. When he broke down after been given the 100k it kinda showed that and his attempt to tell the housemates he didn't intend to give the impression his family needed money was just a really nice thing I thought. He's quite funny too. Loved his I'd rather tea-spoon my eye out pwnage of Charlie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm torn between Liam and Brian also. Both good value for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I think Liam is my favourite, though David seems pretty cool! Brian makes me laugh but I still think he's putting on a bit of an act!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Brian's given me the most entertainment and laughs, so he gets my vote.

"GO TEAM SIMPLE"

Pmsl!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

I actually dont like liam i find his a bit of an egeit

I like Brian and David they are great:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Gerry/David/Liam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

gerry bugs me hes sly:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

brian is the one to win - he is the only one who makes me laugh with some of the stuff he comes out with....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i like the twins..and tracey. and brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Liam/Brian/Gerry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Tracey

Flying the flag for all whack-heads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭LillyVanilli

Brian to win. Hes hilarious, the only that makes me laugh. The twins are nice but add nothing but pink to the house, they never say anything. Liam is hot and nice but not half as entertaining as Brian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Emily. I'm currently preparing a pitch for Channel 4 for a new reality show that basically involves her walking around my back garden in a skimpy bikini for 3 months.

My working title is "The greatest tv show ever made."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

liam, gerry, samanda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Gerry or Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Carole.

I am resigned to Brian winning but really - why should he?
    The man masturbated in front of millions to Charley talking dirty, wet the bed, has a ridiculous temper in the diary room and the way he perves on the girls is sickening.

Yes, he's funny, but should he really be celebrated?

Carole on the other hand has devoted her life to helping others, promoting causes, taking care of damaged kids and has taken care of everyone in the house at one point or another.
    Because of all her volunteer work she's about to lose her home.

I know who I'd rather win.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

It's a very tough decsision, one things for sure i will be very surprised if Brian does not win.

I don't like Ziggy but i couldnt stand the house without him, Liam is alright but don't really like him for some reason.

1) Gerry
    2) Carole
    3) Ziggy

Gerry was the only one with the balls to stand up to Charley, he started the revolt ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

kittex wrote:
    Carole.

I am resigned to Brian winning but really - why should he?
    The man masturbated in front of millions to Charley talking dirty, wet the bed, has a ridiculous temper in the diary room and the way he perves on the girls is sickening.

Yes, he's funny, but should he really be celebrated?

Carole on the other hand has devoted her life to helping others, promoting causes, taking care of damaged kids and has taken care of everyone in the house at one point or another.
    Because of all her volunteer work she's about to lose her home.

I know who I'd rather win.

carole has not worked with "Damaged kids" in over twenty years in fact she has not worked in 18 years,
    She lives a pig sty and will not clean her own place in fact only for her friend coming around once a week it would be a hell of alot worse . She cleans in BB as part of a game plan
    She could lose her home for not paying rent on the house because she will be in the BB house. she live's in a council house and her rent is paid by the welfare, She was told her payments and rent allowance would be stopped if she enter BB, She decided to risk it .
    so please don't say or make her out to be a saint.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Aw, Brian and Amanda.
    Aw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

kittex wrote:
    The man masturbated in front of millions to Charley talking dirty

did he definitely do this? Grim :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Whatever housemate they put in at the last minute!

• Advertisement
Advertisement