Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPI Evo for sale

Options
  • 02-08-2007 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,

Just thought that I would point to my add for a HPI Evo 3 Drift car for sale in Adverts.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=29424

The car is pratically new with just a few scuff marks on the bottom of the chassis.

Any question, just ask.

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Rc is the same as computers in some ways... You usualy wont get back more than 50% of what you payed when you goto sell;) Sad but true. But there are the unknowingly people who will pay the 300...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I think it is worth €300, it has a convertion drift kit and they're pretty expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭johnser

I know what you mean, but i do think that its a fair price. The car cost £240 plus shipping from the UK, and the Stage D conversion kit cost £130 so my price is fair.

The car is complete, so if you want to convert it back to a standard Evo setup you can. Also included are all the boxes etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Ah, I didnt know the D-con costs that much.
    I stand corrected:)

Advertisement