Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[req] Best place to get the wireless racing wheel?

• 02-08-2007 11:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭

I've decided to give racing games on the 360 another go after totally losing my patience and trading PGR3 a few months ago. This time however I'm gonna do it right and get the wireless steering wheel and possibly forza 2.

So my question is where is the best (read cheapest) place to pick up the steering wheel.

So far the best i've seen is Argos for €119, followed by gamestop for €135.

Are there any better deals than that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭Darwin

Hi, I'm not sure if this is against the rules, but I will have one for sale shortly if you're interested. I can give you all the details via PM. I haven't advertised it anywhere yet but seeing as you're on the lookout for one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭savemejebus

actually hoping to grab one this evening Darwin, thanks for the offer though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

The wireless steering wheel is not fully wireless. You need to plug it in to mains to get the force feedback so tbh don't just limited yourself to that one. Logitech have a good one out also.

I knew it wasn't strictly wireless, it's just looking at reviews it seems to generally come out on top. I'll look at the logitech one also then. Do you have a link to the one you're talking about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I thought the Logitech one wasn't meant to be very good. Can't remember where I read that now....

As far as retail here goes, Argos is indeed cheapest I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Argos is the cheapest I've seen the steering wheel in a bricks and mortar store.

cheers all, looks like it'll be argos then

Advertisement