Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford (south east) Spurs Supporters?

Options
  • 02-08-2007 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

Just wondered if there were any Spurs supporters in Wexford area willing to meet up for matches. "Apparently" there is a pub in Wexford Town that is managed by a Spurs supporter (may even be on this forum?). And I have heard tell that there another 4 or 5 lads who might be heading down to watch games at this pub. It is Maggie Mays in Wexford town. If anyone is interested I can post directions etc.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

I can't beleive there are NO Spurs supporters on this forum from the Wexford area?

We are meeting at maggie may's in Monk street Wexford for the matrch this saturday!

Wanna come?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

would love to meet but am working tomorrow. Raincheck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

It was great, must have been 20 Spurs supporters - at last to watch the game with your own - shame about result. Mick Reed is in charge and he has official membership forms for "wexford COYS". They will be at maggie mays again Tuesday for the match (basically any match that is on TV) hope to see you soon.

Advertisement