Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

KsE's cover of Holy Diver!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Good cover alright, have to say, the drummer and guitarist look Amish lol. The vocalist isn't bad either.

Edit: **** me, I just did a search for kse and thats kill switch engage? I've heard nothing but bad things about them. I have to admit that was fairly good. Shows how out of touch I am :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Class. Only reason I know the song is because of GTA Vice City Stories! :p
    I dunno, kinda warming to KSE. The singers voice sounds too much like some of the weaker American metal attempts when he starts screeching. Really good when he's not! Hmm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

ive had the cover off the kerrang! ''high voltage'' cd since before i did the junior cert, but that video which i just saw for the first time :D
    things i love about it: the big lump of meat the king ALWAYS has,
    the princess (adam d still has side burns)

in an interveiw about it, adam was talking about the parts they all play, ''Howard is the blacksmith, pun intended''

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

It starts off good, but then gets kinda bad.. But i'm not a fan of Kse anyways. Give me Dio anyday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I heard it before and didn't like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I was half-listening to the live stream when they were playing Download, it got my full attention when I recognised this song! Good cover

EDIT: And even better video!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Oh they made a video out of it, awesome. :)

Yep, love this version of this song. It was the last song they played at their gig in the Ambassador and they had entire place singing along, savage stuff.

While we've video'ing it up, this live video, taken from the DVD, is also fantastic. I probably prefer it to the album version... A Bid Farewell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

[QUOTE=gizmoA Bid Farewell.[/QUOTE]
    love the cape Adam has on :P

Advertisement