Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale: 2x Pioneer CDJ-800 Mk2's - Mint Condition

• 02-08-2007 1:56pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bought these about 6 weeks ago, absolute mint condition with all boxes packaging and manuals etc. Set up in my bedroom on day one and have not moved once, literally only a few dozen hours use. Selling as I want to go back to fully digital PC Based setup.

I have this add on a few websites, so best offer secures.
    Based in South Dublin for collection, or can send by courier if you want.

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products...800/index.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

That didnt last long Zascar!!!

Would ya not try bring em back? :p

I just hate beatmixing on a pc but thats because ive had my technics for ages and then my cdjs....

Thinkin of getting serato though, thats about as far as ill go though!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Not sure, would they take them back? Nothing wrong with them. Bought from Niall in Aquarious Sounds, I'll ask and see.

Only problem now is trying to get a M-Audio Torq Xponent - no one seems to have them in stock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

What is your asking price Zascar?

Seanie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Bit off topic but what did you think of the Behringer BCD? Did you have the 3000? Any chance of you selling that? Trying to upgrade from the Hercules...:(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Paid €1500 for the two, will sell for €1350. They are Brand New, not one tiny bump, scrape, anythung. All packing incluceded, showroom condition.

• Advertisement

bohsboy wrote:
    Bit off topic but what did you think of the Behringer BCD? Did you have the 3000? Any chance of you selling that? Trying to upgrade from the Hercules...:(
    When I got the BCD2000 I thought it wa great, but only after a few months when I got he CDJ's I realised its not great at all. Quality of mixing, faders and EQ's are prety ****e. Perhaps the 3000 is better, but I'm going for the M-Audio Torq Xponent now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

a thousand?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

some chancer jay d!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Jay D wrote:
    a thousand?

already getting €150 0ff so id say €1,350 is a decent price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Lenny wrote:
    some chancer jay d!
    that's rich coming from a Tallaght scumbag!! :D

• Advertisement

Hey Lads, I've had an offer for €1,300 but the guy cannot come up the the cash for about 2 weeks. I'm happy with €1,300 so anyone want it sooner please let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ZoeM

Hi There,
    I am looking to get a set of the cdj 800's & live in Dublin - how much are you looking for for them?

Cheers

Zoe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

are you havin me on? your 12 months too late

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

ZoeM wrote: »
    Hi There,
    I am looking to get a set of the cdj 800's & live in Dublin - how much are you looking for for them?

Cheers

Zoe
    Hah :D

Welcome to boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

I can understand how this happened. ZoeM does a google search for cdj 800 for sale and gets this page. Probably never even checked the date. I often googled stuff and it sends you to a boards page that could be years old

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

CASE SOLVED

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement