Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

colt wiper linkages

Options
  • 02-08-2007 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a Colt '00 and the linkage on the wipers is well ***** , its the ball and socket part of it and keeps poppin off when i turn wipers on full blast..but is ok otherwise.

anyone have this trouble with colts.. surely it should not happen on a 00 car

and does anyone know how much part for this would be or any cheap way of fixing it

i have just used some strong welding glue on it and it is setting now but am fdearful it will not work maybe it will ..have to let it set for few hours before i put it to the test..

Cheers

Jonny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement