Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dealer Training (Its Free)

• 02-08-2007 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭

Dealer training will be going ahead in the Jackpot this Saturday again (subject to Duke's ok)......

Absolute beginner training starts at 8pm and training for anyone else starts at 8:30pm. Should go on until about 9:30pm.

Email beforehand (by tomorrow, Friday 3rd August at the latest) stephen@pokerireland.ie

Cheers,
    Stephen Mc Lean.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Hey, just wondering if ye ever run training in other counties? Would like to go along to this sometime but of course if it's available closer I'd rather go there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Fobia wrote:
    Hey, just wondering if ye ever run training in other counties? Would like to go along to this sometime but of course if it's available closer I'd rather go there!

I see your based in Galway. We're running trainging in Sligo next week (Saturday) but if you send me an email I'll organise something :)

stephen@pokerireland.ie

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

carfax wrote:
    I see your based in Galway. We're running trainging in Sligo next week (Saturday) but if you send me an email I'll organise something :)

stephen@pokerireland.ie

Cheers.

Stephen,
    What are the details of the Sligo training? I know a few lads that might be interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Stephen,
    What are the details of the Sligo training? I know a few lads that might be interested.

Just working them out now Michael.....I'll be ringing the two lads that you put me in contact with about it (just have to find a venue) but it will be on Saturday 11th Aug at about 5pm or thereabouts.

Anyone interested please email; stephen@pokerireland.ie - its the best way for me to keep track of everything as I've had a few incidents of forgetting phone calls that were made whilst dodging traffic and all that :o .

Advertisement