Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats

Options
  • 02-08-2007 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭

Kinda sick of not hearing anything at this stage so I said I'd ask here.

Does anyone knowhow I can get the time and date for my repeat exam? I've tried the lecturer and failed (again I suppose)

And yes, I've registered and paid for the exam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Oh crap Di, sorry I didn't realise you had a repeat. :( Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

That's ok, I didnt exactly broadcast it anyway. But when do I find out when its on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

I'm pretty sure Student Services send out timetables for the repeats by post. I think it's also posted on www.timetable.ul.ie

You could always take a trip to Student Services and ask them.

Cheers
    Rory

*nothing posted on timetable.ul.ie yet but I'm reasonably sure it is posted there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Queen_Tallulah

If you go to timetable.ul.ie it's up there now, since about Monday.

Good luck in your exams! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

will any of the on campus accommodation let people stay for a couple of nights during the repeats? do most people book into hotels or b&b's or what?

• Advertisement
Advertisement