Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the attraction of thr Radisson?

Options
  • 02-08-2007 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭

Just wondering why is it the place to go any more during Race week, I was there last night, it looked like unless you were in a group or a gang together it wasnt much fun. The Hole in the Wall was a disaster also, full of a young studentey drunk crowd, no racing people. Freenys and Murphys were the nicest places.

Comments

finbarrk wrote:
    Just wondering why is it the place to go any more during Race week, I was there last night, it looked like unless you were in a group or a gang together it wasnt much fun. The Hole in the Wall was a disaster also, full of a young studentey drunk crowd, no racing people. Freenys and Murphys were the nicest places.

Really? There were no racing people in the Hole?

Jaysus, Mr. Fahy must've been awful pissed off bout that. They're there every year as far as I recall. As far as I'm concerned, town is to be avoided like the Plague with warts and herpes while Race Week is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Suit yourself, if thats what you want. I'm only a tourist anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

There is no attraction?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

THR smelly carpets

• Registered Users Posts: 17,340 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

finbarrk wrote:

Hardly the fault of the Hole in the Wall though. It's a studenty place all year round so you can't expect it to be any different for race week.

As for the Raddisson yeah I've never been a fan of the place myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement