Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolest ways to die

Options
  • 02-08-2007 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

I had this discussion on a very drunken night out in limerick during UL rag week with a complete stranger who's first words to me after indicating that a hot girl just walked past was and i quote, "do you want to go halves on a rape charge?!", so as you can tell we got of to a shaky start. Thankfully our conversation steered away from rape and we were soon onto the topic of coolest ways to die, i know this doesn't sound like an enlightening subject but i mean when its your time to go, you want to go out with a bang, right!?
    This conversation was soon overheard by two friends who also contributed to the cool ways to die, some of these contributions were good but not great such as being impaled by the horns of a bull during the Pamplona festival. But we settled with five great ways to die, give your opinion on them and if you have cooler ways then post them up.
    Thanks

1. Of wounds sustained in a triumphant battle with a dragon.
    2. Catching a lightening bolt in your hands to save a baby.
    3. Riding a nuclear bomb out the belly of a bomber fighting jet over Denmark.
    4. Right after having sex with Scarlett Johansson.
    5. Diving into an open barbeque pit to catch a falling barbaque rib.

Advertisement