Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I was mugged, twice by the same guy!.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Can't believe that a few posters have said 'ah shure, it's only 2 euro'.

Have you ever been done/robbed (for any amount, inc 2euro) by some degenerate in your life, or are you the ones doing it?!

Are ya just claiming on the dole? I can't believe anyone who actually earns their crust would feel that way. Clearly the 2e isn't breaking the bank, its
    the feeling of been done by some lowlife when you have had to work to earn it, whatever the amount.

Even if I had 10 billion Ruubles in the bank, I would be p!ssed off at some knacker of a person robbing any amount of money/goods from me

/end rant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Next time, "warm up" a two Euro coin in your cars cigarette lighter before you hand it to him.

Your one smart man:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

tallus wrote:
    hahahah I laughed out loud!!

Yeah I LOLd as wellla as well,, gypos down near my gaff earlier yesterday.........IROFld in therer faces!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

The-Rigger wrote:
    Can't believe that a few posters have said 'ah shure, it's only 2 euro'.

Have you ever been done/robbed (for any amount, inc 2euro) by some degenerate in your life, or are you the ones doing it?!

Are ya just claiming on the dole? I can't believe anyone who actually earns their crust would feel that way. Clearly the 2e isn't breaking the bank, its
    the feeling of been done by some lowlife when you have had to work to earn it, whatever the amount.

Even if I had 10 billion Ruubles in the bank, I would be p!ssed off at some knacker of a person robbing any amount of money/goods from me

/end rant.

lol.. ummm.. teh Ruubles isn't a really currency yet.. although - if it were it would probably be worth waaaaaaaaay more than the Zimbabwean Dollar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Drop a nice big blob of superglue on the 2 euro coin just before you pay
    him next time, should be easy enough if you stuck in traffic. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Irish Wolf wrote:
    lol.. ummm.. teh Ruubles isn't a really currency yet.. although - if it were it would probably be worth waaaaaaaaay more than the Zimbabwean Dollar...
    best/worst I could find was

100.00 EUR = 1,270,049.42 IRR

You can be a millionaire in Iran for less than 100e

The-Rigger wrote:
    best/worst I could find was

100.00 EUR = 1,270,049.42 IRR

You can be a millionaire in Iran for less than 100e

I bet they do a roaring trade in wheelbarrows...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Originally to deter hijackers, I'm sure one of these could be adapted to sort out thieving little Evening Herald paperboys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Mairt wrote:
    LOL, I'm on crutch's at the moment :(

But on a serious note, this guy is plain ripping people off.

Imagine he gets away with that for an afternoon, a nice little earner indeed!.

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING DRIVING!?!?!?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭grahamo

put 10c in his hand next time and drive off with the paper!:D

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Lump wrote:
    WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING DRIVING!?!?!?!?!

Perfectly safe. Accelerate with one crutch, brake/clutch wi the other. Gears operated by string help in teeth, and steering wheel taped to forehead.

MarkR wrote:
    Perfectly safe. Accelerate with one crutch, brake/clutch wi the other. Gears operated by string help in teeth, and steering wheel taped to forehead.

Fantastic.

What a way to drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

seriously this guy is probably making loads on the top of his wage , if you are that mad ring the herald and complain, im sure they would know who it is and you could get him fired, wages docked or something if you wish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

seriously this guy is probably making loads on the top of his wage , if you are that mad ring the herald and complain, im sure they would know who it is and you could get him fired, wages docked or something if you wish.

Most of these earn their money solely by commission on papers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Why didnt you just park round the corner and go back and confront him? Or better still just get out of the car and kick the ****e out of him. I think i will pay him a visit. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement