Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Parts site

Options
  • 02-08-2007 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Haven't visited the motors forum here before, usually in the photography one, but a mate of mine has started a new motor related site so while I was on here I thought I'd stick up a post here. If its not allowed here (rules seem ok) feel free to delete.

Anyhow, he only kicked it off today or yesterday so its very new and is specifically for selling or buying car parts, ie stuff you have around the place. 10 free ads when people join up etc...

site name is www.partzone.ie , worth a look imho

thanks for the time folks.
    Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Kafer

I see that PartZone is free. A very handy site for selling or buying car parts. Have put up some ads myself and bought a tasty set of wheels on there as well.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Kafer wrote:
    I see that PartZone is free. A very handy site for selling or buying car parts. Have put up some ads myself and bought a tasty set of wheels on there as well.

And of course since this is your first post you have nothing to do with this site and it was pure coincidence that your first post was to praise someone elses site selling a service :o

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

yop wrote:
    And of course since this is your first post you have nothing to do with this site and it was pure coincidence that your first post was to praise someone elses site selling a service :o

That's what I was thinking. Site pimping perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

www.247spares.co.uk

Now that's a parts site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

ballooba how the hack do you find that website "Now that's a parts site"?

I spent 30min looking for parts and all i get is forms to be filled in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

go to a breakers.... just lift the bum off the seat, tis easy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Hmm there is alot to be said about these sites i'd much more rather going to a scrappy and getting them myself not only do you have a bit a barter with the scrappy you get to strip the parts yourself and learn how things work.

but i can understand getting specailist parts that arent reddily available.

-VB-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

that is so true.
    I often used to go to scrap-yards myself and to be honest i loved it, then things changed, not being allowed to remove it yourself anymore and they kind of got very strict about going inside the yard itself.
    Now when need a part i call Traynors or McCoy in NI.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

louie wrote:
    ballooba how the hack do you find that website "Now that's a parts site"?

I spent 30min looking for parts and all i get is forms to be filled in.
    That website sends a parts request to every breaker in the UK. Response time is usually minutes.

Advertisement