Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, I'm looking for karate courses around Ashtown area

Options
  • 02-08-2007 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

I'm just hoping that someone on here knows of some evening wknd classes round Ashtown or surrounding areas.

I live behind the Halfway House and just wanna fill my weekday evenings a bit better. I read a post from this board I found via a search on google
    darraghsherwin03-06-2005, 16:52
    For anybody who is interested, there is a Judo Club now in Cabra.

Classes are held in Cabra Parkside, Community Sports Centre in John Paul Park
    ( Just off the Nephin Road )

Classes are held on Tuesdays and Thursday from 8pm - 10pm and on Saturday from 11am-1pm

Classes cost €5 for adults and €3 for children.

Anybody of any fitness is welcome to attend.

How to get there:
    Buses: 122, 120, 38, 38A
    Train: Ashtown station is about a 10 minute walk away
    Driving: If you are heading out the Navan Road, from the city centre, about 500 metres past the Parkgate Motors showrooms, take a right at the Garda Station, head down the Nephin Road, when you meet the roundabout, take a left, the entrance to the sports centre is about 200 metres up on the left-hand side

as you can see it was posted over two years ago but if it was still going I would love to know.

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement