Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kara-Louise

Options
  • 02-08-2007 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

She's in floods atm looks like shes been told her dog was flattened.

Totally incolsolable, pain in the arse. I really dislike her, what say you people?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

By the response thought she was going to the chair!! :D :eek:

Get her and David out.

Hate Shanessa but she'll be interesting for another week or so

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

thought she was ok, dont anymore obviously.

still like to see her gicker though

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Does anyone know what the story is with her hair? The blonde bit? I wasn't sure if it was dyed or if it was just blonde in that part cos I know someone else who has a blonde patch in darker hair but last night it looked like there was a line downt he middle of her forehead like she dyed her hair but painted the bleach all the way up from over her eyebrows. Somebody else please tell me they noticed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Elphaba wrote:
    Does anyone know what the story is with her hair? The blonde bit? I wasn't sure if it was dyed or if it was just blonde in that part cos I know someone else who has a blonde patch in darker hair but last night it looked like there was a line downt he middle of her forehead like she dyed her hair but painted the bleach all the way up from over her eyebrows. Somebody else please tell me they noticed it!
    I noticed that the other night too and was wondering what it was.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I think she's harmless and we really haven't seen enough of her to make any clear desicions. I hope she stays for a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Poppers1888

Id say its a skin pigmentation thing since she was born, the skin is slightly different colours and this is also the reason for the blond bits of hair

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'd take head.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

mdwexford wrote:

still like to see her gicker though

+1

holy s**t, just seen it properly now

she looks like two-face out of batman :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Easily my least favourite HM, since the latest eviction and that's saying something considering how much I dispise Carole at the moment. Hope it's another double eviction next wake, taking out Kara-Lousie and Carole with one foul swoop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

mdwexford wrote:
    she looks like two-face out of batman :eek:

Saw her just now. Indeed she does.

She's minging too. I'd even do that fat yoke in the pink dress before her.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

She discussed it with shanessa when they first went in. It's a condition where pigment is missing from a part of her face and it affects her hair too.

Her Dad told her she should cover it up and she refused, saying people could take her as she is. I say fair play to her. It's hardly disgusting or off-putting - it's only a bit of pale skin!

kittex wrote:
    I say fair play to her. i love awful birds that have freakishly bad things wrong with their faces

well done sir, you're a bigger man than me......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Ah ha ha ha...ha. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Anyone know what she is hiding under her skirts?

She always wears skirts and her rump looks humongous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

kittex wrote:
    She discussed it with shanessa when they first went in. It's a condition where pigment is missing from a part of her face and it affects her hair too.

Her Dad told her she should cover it up and she refused, saying people could take her as she is. I say fair play to her. It's hardly disgusting or off-putting - it's only a bit of pale skin!

Ah-ha I see! No I didn't mean it was horrendous or anything, just wondered what it was cos it's unusual. She seriously needs to sort out her wardrobe tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

A big hairy willy if her face is anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

I think she is hot.

So what if she seems a bit reserved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Pigman II wrote:
    A big hairy willy if her face is anything to go by.
    You flippin fecker!! :D This mad me crack up in the middle of the office!! :D Now I look like I'm enjoying my work :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

She always wears skirts and her rump looks humongous!!

Thats for sure, its HUGE:eek:
    Also did anyone see last nites show, she plucks under her arms-Puke!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She looks like a 2 man tent floating around in those yokes.. bloody hideous.. They do her no favours.. And WTF is the story with her head? Does she have that Michael Jackson skin disorder or something? half of her forehead and a section of her hair are a different colour to the rest of her???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i thought i was imagining it till i was watching her last night. yeah its wierd. i had wondered why she dyes that little bit of her hair.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Liam's doing himself no favours: (although £100,000 will soften the blow :( )

Big Brother's Liam offends Kara-Louise
    There is tension in the 'Big Brother' house today after Liam offended Kara-Louise by asking the twins if they hated the newcomer.

According to the show's official website, the incident happened when the housemates were all sitting on the sofa producing the weekly podcast.

This week the housemates were told to take turns asking each other questions.

When it was Liam's turn he asked twins Sam and Amanda: "Do you hate Kara-Louise?"

Everyone tried to laugh off the question but later Brian and Ziggy challenged Liam about the remark, telling him it was out of order.

Ziggy said: "That was so bad, it went down like a lead balloon, that was an awful question."

Brian then said: "That was an awful question. Who here hates Kara?"

Ziggy said: "I could see that you were leading up to a question that was gonna be completely out of line to someone. You just annihilated Kara, not cool."

Liam responded to the criticisms by saying: "Oh, I'm not having it like. Listen, in my heart of hearts... there was a side of that what was funny, there was also a side of that that was hideously insensitive and not cool. We've all made comments like that in this house."

Brian replied: "But when you've got someone who's pretty fragile at the moment."

Liam later agreed, saying: "Alright, it was pretty out of order... I'm a bit insensitive at times."

Story from RTÉ Entertainment:
    http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/0824/bigbro.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Femmy wrote:
    i thought i was imagining it till i was watching her last night. yeah its wierd. i had wondered why she dyes that little bit of her hair.

Its a skin problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

wow she really does have a huge ass. noticed it when jonty slapped it. absolutely massive. and she is soooooo irritating "well when you say it like thaat!" aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!

EDIT: oh yeah and when she stuffed her face with that pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

forbesii wrote:
    wow she really does have a huge ass. noticed it when jonty slapped it. absolutely massive. and she is soooooo irritating "well when you say it like thaat!" aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!

EDIT: oh yeah and when she stuffed her face with that pizza.

She makes it worse by wearing those billowing dresses.

Such a dull girl

Advertisement