Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cv for production companies

• 02-08-2007 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Ok hello all (big wave)

any suggestions for what a cv for a production company should look like.
    Especially for someone with limited experience in the field. I have completed some writing courses and a few online nle courses, other than that I'm a film production virgin. I know I need to start at the bottom and make tea and run around and grovel, but how do you get to that esteemed and valued place. I have contacted a number of production companies by phone and taken names of who i should be addressing cvs, to now what should they look like?

I like yellow.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 Ceslovas

Yes, very good question. I have the same problem. Big wish but no experience :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭afatbollix

do a film corse there is one in ballyfermot all the teachers are in the industry and if asked nicely and they think your good eough they will try to get you a job... it worked for me;)

Advertisement