Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Morning Quickies II

Options
  • 02-08-2007 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Seeing as I did it last week and the crowd howled for more....... more earplugs that is,

More Friday Funnies/Groanies on a Thursday night (so as not to confuse Zapp)

A man buys his grandfather the services of a call girl on his 90th birthday. The girl arrives and says, "Hi, I'm here to give you super sex". "Oh thank you", replies the old man, "I'll have the soup please".

I rang up the local Gym and said "Can you teach me to do the splits?", He said, "Well how flexible are you?", I said "I can't do Tuesdays"

An explorer comes across a pygmy standing by a dead elephant. "Did you kill this beast?", asks the Explorer. "Yes", replies the Pygmy. "What did you use?" asks the explorer. "A big club", replies the pygmy. "That must have been an enormous club", says the explorer. "Oh it is", replied the Pygmy "Theres about 400 of us".

I remember Dad coming home, telling Mam the pit was closing and there'd be no more work. Then he sat down in his chair and wailed at the top of his voice - it was possibly the wrong moment to have played the thumb tack on the chair gag.

Three old women are sitting on a park bench when a man jumps out and flashes at them. Two of the women immediately have a stroke. The other one couldn't quite reach.

A wife hears a noise in the kitchen one morning. She goes downstairs and finds her husband slumped at the table, stinking of booze and with lipstick stains all over his collar. "I hope you have got a good reason for being here at 7 in the morning!" she glowers. "I certainly do", replies her husband. "Breakfast".

"....The hook comes out from behind the curtain off stage heading towards my neck"

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Great stuff :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

the breakfast one was priceless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I liked the club one. by liked I mean I want to kill you for it, but you know

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

FOR SALE BY OWNER

Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica.
    45 volumes. Excellent condition.
    €1,000 or best offer.
    No longer needed.
    Got married last weekend.
    Wife knows f**king everything

Women think they already know everything, but wait... training courses are now available for women through HR on the following subjects:

1. Silence, the Final Frontier: Where No Woman Has Gone Before
    2. The Undiscovered Side of Banking: Making Deposits
    3. Parties: Going Without New Outfits
    4. Man Management: Minor Household Chores Can Wait Till After The Game
    5. Bathroom Etiquette I: Men Need Space in the Bathroom Cabinet Too.
    6. Bathroom Etiquette II: His Razor is His
    7. Communication Skills I: Tears - The Last Resort, not the First.
    8. Communication Skills II: Thinking Before Speaking
    9. Communication Skills III: Getting What you Want Without Nagging
    10. Driving a Car Safely: A Skill You CAN Acquire
    11. Telephone Skills: How to Hang Up
    12. Introduction to Parking
    13. Advanced Parking: Backing Into a Space
    14. Water Retention: Fact or Fat
    15. Cooking I: Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter
    16. Cooking II: Bran and Tofu are Not for Human Consumption
    17. Cooking III: How not to Inflict Your Diets on Other People
    18. Compliments: Accepting Them Gracefully
    19. PMS: Your Problem . . . Not His
    20. Dancing: Why Men Don’t Like To
    21. Classic Clothing: Wearing Outfits You Already Have
    22. Household Dust: A Harmless Natural Occurrence Only Women Notice
    23. Integrating Your Laundry: Washing It All Together
    24. Oil and Petrol: Your Car Needs Both
    25. TV Remotes: For Men Only

WANTED : A tall well-built woman with good
    reputation, who can cook frogs
    legs, who appreciates a good fuc-
    schia garden, classic music and tal-
    king without getting too serious.
    But please only read lines 1,3 and 5.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭TeenageKicks

A man buys his grandfather the services of a call girl on his 90th birthday. The girl arrives and says, "Hi, I'm here to give you super sex". "Oh thank you", replies the old man, "I'll have the soup please".

I dont get this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

me neither...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Jaysus!? Are yee serious...right the line "super sex" sounds like "soup or sex".....there another good joke ruined......gawd :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

:D keep 'em coming

Advertisement