Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Car in Dublin

Options
  • 02-08-2007 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hello,
    My car was stolen last night from the north side of Dublin, it is a blue Honda legend 01-D registration, 3.5L V6, slight damage to the rear silver bumper strip on the back left. Any information which subsequently leads to the recovery of the car will be rewarded.

Please PM or email hbarca@gmail.com

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

F*ck, have we all moved to Dublin?

dahamsta wrote:
    F*ck, have we all moved to Dublin?
    We have been annexed. Cork is now another Dublin suburb.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

nards... grab the pitchforks lads, I'll meet ye north of Michelstown

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭rebs23

rymus wrote:
    nards... grab the pitchforks lads, I'll meet ye north of Michelstown

Too late for that, shotguns at the ready in Watergrasshill, they're advancing fast!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

moses.. I think we all knew this day would come..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Hang on? What? Confuddled, this is still the Cork forum, right? I reckon that if a Dublin scanger steals a car he won't be heading all the way to Cork you know?

And on the whole thing, that must suck, i do hope you get the car back...

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Hannibal_12

dulpit wrote:
    Hang on? What? Confuddled, this is still the Cork forum, right? I reckon that if a Dublin scanger steals a car he won't be heading all the way to Cork you know?

And on the whole thing, that must suck, i do hope you get the car back...

It wasn't a "skanger" it was professional job based on how it was done as the Gardai also confirmed, often transported elsewhere for robberies etc. I thought it may be helpful to post it in other regions on the off chance it may be turn up elsewhere, its quite distinctive, cheers for the replies, they're most helpful sarcasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

I'd probably die laughing if boards.ie found the car before the Gardai...:rolleyes:

And yes, Hannibal_12, posting in the Cork forum about something that happened elsewhere (especially the Pale) will result in a plethora of "helpful replies". Live with it, we're a sarky bunch down here!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

It wasn't a "skanger"

Aren't all Dubs skangers? :confused: (Messing!!!)

And ya, seriously there's no point in posting about a stolen cat in dublin in all regions (esp. Cork) without expecting a ton of sarcky replies..

• Advertisement
Advertisement