Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitch in Heat and boarding kennels

Options
  • 02-08-2007 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a bit of a problem here. Our Lab has gone into heat and is booked into boarding kennels on Sat week. I doubt the kennels will take her. Does anyone know of anywhere that would?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭blooeyes

hi, think this mite b a bit far for u but Liscarrol kennels takes bitches in heat, says 'phone michael 0879930690', he mite know of one nearer to you even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Can't beleive any reputable kennells would take in a bitch in heat
    I would be fuming if mine did.
    Imagine the chaos it would cause - males going nuts to get at her and it would cause all sorts of problems with keeping her isolated and not being able to take her out for a walk........

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

thats unreal, in my opinion not a very good kennel to accept a bitch in heat especially for other dogs in the kennels.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Mr.Diagnostic

blooeyes wrote:
    hi, think this mite b a bit far for u but Liscarrol kennels takes bitches in heat, says 'phone michael 0879930690', he mite know of one nearer to you even.

Thanks for the reply and your effort to help. My usual kennel will take her as they have somewhere to isolate her. I was unsure last night if it was possible.

How can the others who responded judge a Kennel who will take a bitch in heat when they do not know what facilities they have.

Advertisement