Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nesbitt touted as new Doctor - noooooooo!

• 03-08-2007 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

Oh FFS as if he didn't have his ugly mug stuck in everything else on T.V. at the moment he's now trying to schmooze his way in to the Tardis

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/02082007/21/nesbitt-new.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Oh please god no, I'd rather Russell Brand than that twat, and that's saying something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Steven Moffat ... who is widely tipped to replace Russell T Davies, who steps down next year.
    Oh please, oh please, oh puhllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

Tennants a brill doc it wont be the same without him:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

[Steven Moffat]

Oh please, oh please, oh puhllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee...
    The 'Girl in the Fireplace' / 'Blink' guy? As much as I hate the Nesbit, I'd probably put up with it to see this guy in charge.

But god damn it I do hate that blasted Nesbit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Nesbitt really would annoy me..the sight of him gurning out of a television is enough to make me feel pretty down about any show.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

It's a real good news/bad news here isn't it? I have no wish to see Nesbitt - something indefinable about him annoys the hell out of me and I actually don't have any wish to see Tennant replaced anyway.

But the idea of Moffat taking over? He's had a hand in the best episodes of all the seasons (he did the "Are you my Mummy?" 2-parter from S1 as well). He's shown a much better handle on how to tell an original story in an interesting way so please, please, please let that one come to pass. It'd almost be worth sacrificing Tennant for.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yay - according to Dark Horizons, Nesbitt won't be the next Doctor.

Double yay - Moffat is looking ever more likely to take over :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Mrspopemenny16 is not going to be happy she is a bit Nesbitt fan. Personally, I cant think why DT would want to leave, he clearly enjoys the character and the stories. But I think that another 6-8 months of constant filming might be the cause, if he is going.

And working a whole year with Catherine Tate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

nooooo!

Anthony Head for the next Doctor!

Advertisement