Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Driver 2008

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Did you really buy it? Is it interesting? I can't imagine it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Its great craic. Its basically a bus simulator. Hard to handle as in real life and you must keep passangers happy by obeying the rules of the road.
    No cockpit view though which is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Sounds like the old DC game, Tokyo Bus Guide

http://www.segagagadomain.com/dreamcast-ntsc/tokyobus.htm

Awesome game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Isn't there a train version of this too?

A question about the bus game, can you go all Grand Theft Auto?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

I was browsing around on 'a website' a few months back and spotted this bus driver game, was thiking wtf is that, so got it and gave it a go. tis an odd one indeed. I don't think I could see myself paying for it but whatever floats yer boat :D

I dunno how much you can go all gta but the one I played if you drover really fast and hit a wall or jammed on the brakes you'd hear the passengers screaming. Can't remember if there was peds in it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Tokyo Bus Driver was released in Japan on Dc then on the PS2, also Tokyo Bus Driver 2 was released for the PS2. The train driving sims are all over the place, Densha De Go!!!, its on every format, once its NTSC/J!
    Also Jet De Go!!!.
    I have played the Wii version of Densha, along with the DC edition of Tokyo Bus Guide. Densha is pretty unplayable due to the large amount of text, although my NeoGeoPocket one is easier. Tokyo Bus Guide plays like Crazy Taxi but you have to obey the rules of the road, signposts, speed, not braking or accelerating too hard, taking corners right, its all strangely compelling. Looks pretty good too, so I recommend those equipped to do so to get it asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

Heh - reminds me of Ship Simulator 2008. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I would image all the dublin bus drivers come home and play this on their free time

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

MooseJam wrote:
    I would image all the dublin bus drivers come home and play this on their free time
    @OP: Is passenger interaction realistic? How rude can one be?

Advertisement