Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Thai Take Away, Dublin Southside

• 03-08-2007 7:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Any one got any suggestions?

I wanna get some thai take away this evening... I don't really know where to look, HELP ME! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

There's a nice one in Dalkey, next to the Guinea Pig restaurant called the Thai House. It's a take away and sit in restaurant. They do a nice set meal which is yummy and huge!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

a thai friend recommended siam thai in monkstown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I heard Baan Thai in Ballsbridge do an excellent take out...
    No sure if the Leopardstown one does take away too.
    Both are lovely to eat in btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

THers one down the road from me in Donnybrook that looks nice. Dunno what its called, but its near the Spar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,529 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Pattaya Thai in Cabinteely Village (beside the Horse and Hound) is very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 jackieod

Diep Noodle bar in Ranelagh has opened a Diep at home shop at the traiangle. they were always great for takeaways before opeining specific shop!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Maria_C

Thai Thai in Kimmage is really good

Advertisement