Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a projector (Business)

• 03-08-2007 9:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I hate to bug everyone about this - but perhaps somebody has a projector that they're happy with and would like to tell me about it.

We need a projector which will mostly be used for displaying the words of songs on a screen. Usually in a church setting. Now church happens in the mornings in most places, which means the sun sometimes streams through the windows. How many lumens would I need to combat that? Even if you could narrow that down for me it would be a big help.

It will occasionally be used to plug the wii into, but the main aim is to be able to display words on screen - hence the word "business" in the title of this thread. Somebody told me you can't really get a projector that is good all round - you have to choose either business use or home cinema use.

Ideally it should have a native resolution of 1024*768 and last for a good few years. Also, the bulbs in DLP are apparently easier to replace - so maybe go down that road? Thanks in advance for your help,

Than

Advertisement