Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Grave Yard Ballybeg

• 03-08-2007 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

burnedoutcarsballybeg.jpg

Mike.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I see dead cars, they drive around like regular cars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

dont frown on this , u never know it might become a new attraction for tourists , we have the Glass Factory, and the Castle and now Carburn field!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

so thats where it got to

Who stole our field and put it up on 4 bricks in ballybeg

Gief field back KK

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

You notice the cars when you come down the ORR. Pity this was a regular sight when growing up in the "beg".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Where was that?

Gives me an idea for a bands photoshoot I have coming up...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Opposite Southends football pitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

you should go up to the fields behind genzyme on the old kilmeaden road used do security in there and could see tons of burned out cars up there even have seen who the little thiefs are that robbed them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I was actually going to start a post about this mid week, but never got around to it.
    Towards the start of the Summer I noticed one car in there, last count (yesterday) there was 11 or 12.
    National passtime or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

There also used to be a large amount of burnt out cars on the small lane way on the way up to De La Salles football pitches near Johns Park.

Advertisement