Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crysis Officially Dated

Options
  • 03-08-2007 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭

Crysis has been officially dated by publisher EA, the game will hit the shelves on November 16th. There's also a new trailer up, still looking bloody fantastic.

Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

damn! was 'really' hoping for late september release date.....well atleast its set in stone(fingers crossed)

watched a E3 walkthrough on www.gametrailers.com couple of days ago spaning over 3 videos on the site, amazing stuff altogether!

in work so can't post up linkage, sorry lads:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That looks absolutly brilliant. Man i'd seriously consider getting myself a DX10 card to play that.

Kiith wrote:
    That looks absolutly brilliant. Man i'd seriously consider getting myself a DX10 card to play that.

i hear ya man, i am personally looking forward to seeing it set up on my hd projector, hooked through my wharfdale 5.1 sound system, now thats gonna rock;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

So now the official date I update to Vista is November 15th.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

What kind of PC will you need to get it looking like that though? I can see a lot of people treating themselves to some early Christmas hardware for this game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

What kind of PC will you need to get it looking like that though? I can see a lot of people treating themselves to some early Christmas hardware for this game.

Yeah, my laptop is on it's knee's but I've been waiting to see what happens with this.

I know I should get another laptop, I know we really don't have space for a desktop, but this game looks like it's gonna be absolutely mental...

i wouldn't mind if the threw that demo that was knocking around E3 last month to us over the next month or so to wet the appetite tbh, if memory serves correctly they released a '1 level demo' for the p.c. back in the day for farcry which was nice.

Advertisement