Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone and Everyone in Blanchardstown!

Options
  • 03-08-2007 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi, I'm researching the effect that a guy in the 60's had on Blanchardstown which turned it from quaint country like town to what it is today...

(This is the same guy that thought up the M50!!)

Anyways, It's for my BSc final year thesis... and I'm trying to get as many opinions together for when I go and confront the planners next week I ust want to have my facts straight

I'm donating money to Cervical Cancer Research and the Central Remiedial Clinic on your behalf as a huge thanks if you fill it out.

Here's the link!

<a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bm8R_2bjQCwsWUgQY112if_2bg_3d_3d">Click Here to take survey</a>

thanks again!!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Hi Nickyjelly,

Looks like an interesting survey but one big problem - you can't access it directly from the thread as the link will not work! You should re-post the message to make sure the link to the survey is direct from this thread.

And you should also post in the Regions/Dublin/Dublin West section here on boards.ie. Other good message boards to post in would be:

Gaire (www.gaire.com)
    Politics.ie (www.politics.ie)
    The Property Pin (www.propertypin.com)
    Neighbours.ie (www.neighbours.ie)

Best of luck with your survey!

JK;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 CelloPoint

Anyways, It's for my BSc final year thesis... and I'm trying to get as many opinions together for when I go and confront the planners next week

You're studying libel law?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Nickyjellybaby, you need to properly link your survey into this thread so users can access it easier.

JK

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Cleaned up link here.

S.

Advertisement