Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forza 2 scoreboards?

• 03-08-2007 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

So There I was belting around Nissan Raceway a few times consistently chipping off the seconds in one of the Regional Races using an R3 car... thinking Im pretty much flying here and decide Id see what my rank time was for the race completion , I was in the top 1000 :rolleyes: so Idecide to review the replay of the guy at the top .....get this his top speed for 328 MPH !!! WTF ? Is there some kind of bug or something ? I donwloaded the car set up and guess what ? Its a bogus set up so I was wondering if anyone knew what the story is , are the leaderboard sfull of bugged times?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Why do you think it was a bogus setup? You need to have the exact components in your car for the upgrade to be applied. If you don't have it, it won't apply to your car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Well thats the thing cause its an R3 classification you cant add components to the car used? i.e you cant buy upgrades for the car ....

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Grayarea

Trev M wrote:
    So There I was belting around Nissan Raceway a few times consistently chipping off the seconds in one of the Regional Races using an R3 car... thinking Im pretty much flying here and decide Id see what my rank time was for the race completion , I was in the top 1000 :rolleyes: so Idecide to review the replay of the guy at the top .....get this his top speed for 328 MPH !!! WTF ? Is there some kind of bug or something ? I donwloaded the car set up and guess what ? Its a bogus set up so I was wondering if anyone knew what the story is , are the leaderboard sfull of bugged times?

Yes the current leader boards are full of bugged times, Turn 10 are releasing a patch to stop this very soon (so they say) and will be removing all bugged times as they can tell from the uploaded data if a time is correct or bogus.

The current issues that are known;

Glitch that allows RWD cars to act like AWD
    Glitch with gear setup that allows very high speeds
    Glitch with hot laps that allows subsecond lap times to be uploaded.

Later,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Ahh cheers for that grayarea so Im not goin completely mad then :D

All in all great game, man its tough trying to Qualify for those tournaments though !

Advertisement