Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.PESIreland.createmybb.com forum up and running

Options
  • 03-08-2007 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hello lads some of you may know me and some may not.

I believe that all us pro evo fans need our own irish forum, not pesfan or evo-web but something that we can call our own community and play events between us irish north and south.

I am glad to announce that www.pesireland.createmybb.com is now up and running and is also the home of IPEG (irish pro evo guild).

As we are still getting used to the software please bear with us while we improve the forum even more for our members.

Look forward to seeing you there :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Signed up there anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lpoolfan

nice one spread the word or put a link in your sig in other sites, it will help expand the members :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Sound man, will do

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Honestly i dont see how this forum could succeed, if there is almost no chatting going on here on a single forum about the pro evo game how will have a forum with several different boards splitting the topic up help?

also createmybb and other free services like that are a cheapy way of running a club or organisations.

if you were serious about this you would pickup
    www.pesireland.com
    or
    www.pesireland.ie
    or
    www.pes.ie

depending on availablility, buy hosting and run the site proper.

I dont accept that it costs too much money. Godaddy do a years hosting with rediculous space and bandwidth for €40 for the year and the domain will cost you €10 for a year if its .com and between €20 and €50 a year for a .ie

that running costs of less than €100 a year.

run 1 live event under the pesireland name and you make that back without a problem

Honestly i dont see how this forum could succeed, if there is almost no chatting going on here on a single forum about the pro evo game how will have a forum with several different boards splitting the topic up help?

also createmybb and other free services like that are a cheapy way of running a club or organisations.

if you were serious about this you would pickup
    www.pesireland.com
    or
    www.pesireland.ie
    or
    www.pes.ie

depending on availablility, buy hosting and run the site proper.

I dont accept that it costs too much money. Godaddy do a years hosting with rediculous space and bandwidth for €40 for the year and the domain will cost you €10 for a year if its .com and between €20 and €50 a year for a .ie

that running costs of less than €100 a year.

run 1 live event under the pesireland name and you make that back without a problem

We are doing this free, im not looking to make any money out of this, i just want a place where all the irish pes fans can come together as a community, also why knock something thats just started 2 days ago???, come on mate give it a chance, sign up and do some chatting instead of knocking us for doing something that can only help???

Also we chat about everything in pesireland from pes to the garden shed, there is options for chat about anything check us out.

Maybe down the line we will purchase a proper domain name or get the createmybb removed @ a cost ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

lpoolfan wrote:
    We are doing this free, im not looking to make any money out of this, i just want a place where all the irish pes fans can come together as a community, also why knock something thats just started 2 days ago???, come on mate give it a chance, sign up and do some chatting instead of knocking us for doing something that can only help???

Also we chat about everything in pesireland from pes to the garden shed, there is options for chat about anything check us out.

Maybe down the line we will purchase a proper domain name or get the createmybb removed @ a cost ;)

hERE HERE well said lpoolfan. Best of luck with the site.

The Bull wrote:
    hERE HERE well said lpoolfan. Best of luck with the site.

cheers bull u in??

I can see his point of view but if they get a forum where they can chat about pes, football and life in general why not, it will be better than just a pes forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 smithy3000

Ive signed up, i hope it goes well:)

smithy3000 wrote:
    Ive signed up, i hope it goes well:)

hey smithy were have u been lately????:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 smithy3000

Im after starting a new job and im doing a horrible amount of hours, hopefully it will calm down soon:)

• Advertisement

smithy3000 wrote:
    Im after starting a new job and im doing a horrible amount of hours, hopefully it will calm down soon:)

great to have u back mate :D, we must chat in private :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

im sorry but i make a point of not using those cheapy forums, you have no control over the ads being shown and many of them take ads which can lead to spyware and spam on your laptop all in the name of money.

i realise your trying to do it free i realise your trying to create a place but honestly these ad riddled solutions where you have no control over the type of ads and items that can appear on your forums just arnt my type of thing.

boards.ie has one board about pro evo and its fairly quiet. i dont see how splitting the topic into PSP, PS2, Xbox, 360, PC will help, and sure you've got general chat topics, what forum doesnt.

im sorry but i make a point of not using those cheapy forums, you have no control over the ads being shown and many of them take ads which can lead to spyware and spam on your laptop all in the name of money.

i realise your trying to do it free i realise your trying to create a place but honestly these ad riddled solutions where you have no control over the type of ads and items that can appear on your forums just arnt my type of thing.

boards.ie has one board about pro evo and its fairly quiet. i dont see how splitting the topic into PSP, PS2, Xbox, 360, PC will help, and sure you've got general chat topics, what forum doesnt.

ok mate ur choice, the adds can be removed at a charge, its something we should look at in the future.

the more members it gets the more people will fiind out about it, im sure evo-web and pesfan started somewhere;)

Advertisement