Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reversing Camera

Options
  • 03-08-2007 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is in the correct section or if it should be in with the techie stuff but here goes......

Does anyone know where I can get a good quality reversing camera installed? I am looking for a full colour camera with IR/night vision if poss and a slimline monitor that can be installed into the sun visor. Links to websites would be useful.

Also, does anyone know anything about vehicle tracking systems? Where from & how much?

Thank you in advance for your infinate wisdom :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Presuming you're in Dublin, Les Fitzsimons in the industrial park next to the airport is a very good choice for this sort of thing. I would say to give him a call on 087-2309097.

Advertisement