Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reoccuring dream - analise this.

Options
  • 03-08-2007 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I keep on dreaming that I am redoing part of my leaving cert so that I can do something better in college. I always end up quitting before I finish the course. It is driving me mad at this stage. I am 33 and in a boring if reliable job (though I am on sick leave at the moment). I do have a Masters that I have not finished yet (I was doing it part time until 4 years ago when family circumstances forced me to take a break). Any advice on this dream would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Had a pup that used to chase his tail. Chasing yours?

Advertisement