Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer AM..BUT NO TIM LOVEJOY !!

Options
  • 03-08-2007 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Soccer AM starts again on the 11th of aug at 9am for its 12th season but tim lovejoy has left....for those who watch the show Andy Goldstein is the new co-presenter along side Helen Chamberlain.

In my opinion i dont think the show will be as funny as it use to be...Lovejoy was Legend

Soccer Am can be found on sky sports one and sky one this year every sat at 9am.

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,20144,12381_2634114,00.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

its that time of the year again... only started watching it last year.

what has andy goldstein presented before?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

he presented the Soccer AM all sports show with helen on friday evenings,lovejoy will be a loss but lets hope its still as funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Missed this last weekend. Anyone catch it? Worth watching ?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭EoC

It's lost its magic. Lovejoy must have taken a lot of the other staff with him because it's totally different this year. Sorry but I won't be getting up early Sat. morning to watch again.
    EoC

Advertisement