Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox 2 Javascript problems

Options
  • 03-08-2007 2:58pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Apologies in advance for bring up this topic again. As far as I recall there was an old thread on this topic but I can't seem to find it now. The menus have never worked for me in any version of Firefox, which is a bit of a pain as I am a lazy sod who hates having to do any excess clicking.

Is this an issue for most firefox users or does it just seem to affect a few people and if so is there any solution on the horizon in the near future?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

It seems to effect all Firefox users, and apparently is fixed in later versions of VBulletin meaning that when the admins get around to the planned upgrade the issue should be resolved.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

** Gets a minor firefox update and menus start working :eek: ****

Sorry mods it would appear I am an idiot :o

Lock / Delete as appropriate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

marco_polo wrote:
    ** Gets a minor firefox update and menus start working :eek: ****

Sorry mods it would appear I am an idiot :o

Lock / Delete as appropriate
    The issue only arises after the thread gets longer than one page.

Advertisement