Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiership Licensed Teams

Options
  • 03-08-2007 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭

Will be..................Newcastle & Spurs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

You're extracting the urine...arent you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

You must be.

Some idea of graphics:

925366_pcgames0803pes08_14.jpg

I'm not.

925366_pcgames0803pes08_09.jpg&namecode=tvgames&subnamecode=tvgamefirstpage
    925366_pcgames0803pes08_18.jpg&namecode=tvgames&subnamecode=tvgamefirstpage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lpoolfan

here more from pesireland link below

http://pesireland.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=11

There's no need to spam your site!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I was hoping they had the licenses, but with full edit mode it doesn't really matter does it?

Those screens look great, I just hope the gameplay is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Can't tell much from the gameplay screens, it doesn't scream "wow!" - need to see it in action obviously.

The player model screenshots look great though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Looks damn sweet imo, delighted to see the replay save ability back. Assuming it's gonna be on the 360 version also!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Those are screens for the 360 version, unless the PS3 has Y and A buttons that I never knew about.

I thought I read somewhere that the licensing issue was sorted. Oh well.

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Those are screens for the 360 version

Silly me! i just saw the playstation text at the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

FFS. No licensed United... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

That's exactly what I was thinking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

im buying fifa 08 this year :eek:

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote:

kdjac
    I expect to see you resign as mod within the hour...

But seriously, let's not say things we'll later regret.

KdjaCL wrote:

kdjac

Shouldn't that be in the comedy section or something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Eircom League in it much easier to rip them out and stick in a PES patch that way :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2008

GAY!! why dont they just splash the cash and get the bloody license.

Michael Owen is on the Cover aswell!?! I'd rather Didier Drogba like in the french one! They're just wasting their money on him!

• Advertisement

LOL, michael owen, played about 10 games in 2 years! and he's sh1t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 crazzy_bastard

If that screenshot is from the 360 version all you people that have a PS3 will get the full benefit of the new PES7. The PS3 comes with blu-ray discs so with this advantage of being able to put 40 times more detail into the game the PS3 version will be by far the better of the two games. The XBox is on the way out and the PS3 is about to rule :)

If that screenshot is from the 360 version all you people that have a PS3 will get the full benefit of the new PES7. The PS3 comes with blu-ray discs so with this advantage of being able to put 40 times more detail into the game the PS3 version will be by far the better of the two games. The XBox is on the way out and the PS3 is about to rule :)

That comment is WAY out man, it doesn't work like that at all. Forty times more detail? that's piss funny. Most of the games that are on both consoles at the mo have a way better frame rate on the 360 than on the ps3. Name a single game that has better graphics on the ps3 than it does on the 360? I'm not biased, it's just the way it s at the moment.

What a pile of crap. There was a rumour that a couple of months ago they had 19GB of stuff for the PS3 version uncompressed which will rise to a lot more when commentary was added. That turned out to be rubbished by Konami.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Well at least there will be an edit mode so you can probably add a patch to have all the correct team names, player names and so on...

40 TIMES MORE DETAILED! Fvck off! This is board.ie mate we don't speek sh1te here.

Name a single game that has better graphics on the ps3 than it does on the 360? I'm not biased, it's just the way it s at the moment.
    Oblivion.

I'm torn between what console to buy PES08 for? Do I go PS3 for the d-pad or 360 for Xbox Live? I think I'm leaning on 360 for the live, but if Konami announce that PS3 gamers can play with PC gamers again, that could swing me.

Oblivion.

Not so according to eurogamer, they are very similar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I'm just going to sidestep the Xbox / PS3 stuff for a sec and pop back to the original topic ... I know the gameplay is what counts, but seriously "Spurs and Newcastle" were the best they could come up with as a Premiership licence? Where did they get those from - Hector Grey's? :o

The proper teams are just a little thing, but helps the overall gloss of the package ... I guess it's back to Man Red, Merseyside Red and North London it is then. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The proper teams are just a little thing, but helps the overall gloss of the package ... I guess it's back to Man Red, Merseyside Red and North London it is then. :rolleyes:

They can be a little thing, but there's no denying licences, and branding can help flog tons more copies.
    It shouldn't matter for any PC player (like meself).
    We'll have all the kits, names, stadia, balls, patches.... virtually everything within a few weeks anyway thanks to the amazing online community that's there.
    If yee got a PC that can take it, I wouldn't play it on any other format to be honest.... especially when you got the PS2 pads hooked up

Advertisement