Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiership Licensed Teams

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,116 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Absolutely pathetic. You'd think they'd be getting the licence for the whole league at this stage, or at the very least getting 2 of the big 4's licences like they had done in the past few years. Really they should have all of the big 4's licences if possible.

After the let down of pes6 on the xbox 360 I'm not so sure I'll be getting this now. I said that about pes6 before it came out though and I lasted about a week before I bought it.

Who the fúck cares about Newcastle or Spurs? What a waste of time. And no German league again? Utterly pathetic. Someone needs to give everyone at Konami a good kick in the balls and tell them to cop on to themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

I like it better without licended teams. I hate the way you can't edit licended teams kits when playing in ML

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Who the fúck cares about Newcastle or Spurs? What a waste of time. And no German league again? Utterly pathetic. Someone needs to give everyone at Konami a good kick in the balls and tell them to cop on to themselves.

Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

what ye all bitching about just buy the pc version and u can do everything with it balls kits stadiums etc

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

what ye all bitching about just buy the pc version and u can do everything with it balls kits stadiums etc

• Advertisement

Wow, you're a moron. Some of us don't have decent spec pcs and have no interest in buying them. I use my laptop to piss around on the internet and my 360 to play games.

You are aware you can get the option file for the ps2 as well yeah? Even if you can get the option file for the 360 version it would still go back to fúcking man red and merseyside when you're playing online, which is what I use pro evo most for.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

boo hoo

its cosmetics, what does it really matter what the teams are called, so long as it plays great

Seems to be the attitude Konami have taken alright. I mean yeah it doesn't matter at the end of the day but I've always found the presentation of the pro evo games pathetic. They've done the hard bit by creating a great game engine but then just make the menus look cheap and don't get me started on the music.

The lack of team names isn't as bad as the lack of the real kits. Sorry it bothers me playing with a plain red and white team that's supposed to be Arsenal. EA haven't bought the exclusive rights to the premier league have they? Assuming they haven't then Konami are such cheap bastards for not bothering to do something that really would improve the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

well thats a personal thing

to me, it wouldnt really improve the game. might make it more realistic, but not really improve it

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

I couldn't care about licences.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

dave_t wrote:
    I couldn't care about licences.

Me neither.....My teams in it this year!

LOL

Advertisement