Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Collie

Options
  • 03-08-2007 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi everyone - Anyone in the Cresent shopping centre area please keep an eye out for a small collie wearing a small black collar without tags. She was being minded by a Limerick Animal Welfare helper but she escaped and was last seen round the Cresent Shopping Centre.

She is VERY nervous and very dishevelled (sp?) looking as she had just been rescued. She is an older dog.

PLEASE keep an eye out for her and if you can take her in PLEASE do and call me on 087-9977409 and I will come to collect her.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Sorry to hear that, I hope you find her.

Putting a few notices with a picture up in the area might help too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

you got a photograph of this dog? e-mail it to me if you have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

Thanks everybody but THANK GOD she has been found. Made her way back to the house where she was being fostered the clever little mite!

Thanks again :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Good to hear.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Nice one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement