Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody interested in a DVX100A? (25P)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

if its still there when i get paid mid month you might hear from me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

K mate, no buyers yet. :)

just a quick inquiry

what kind of tripod is it (I know you said cheap in the advert...but how cheap?) and the dx100a has 2 xlr inputs right?

tripod's value is about 60 euro. (http://jinhui.en.alibaba.com/product/50009110/50025821/Light_weight_tripod/SL_2400_Deluxe_Lightweight_Video_Photo_Tripod.html)

SL_2400_Deluxe_Lightweight_Video_Photo_Tripod.jpg

the dvx has 2 xlr inputs, yes :)

if there is anything in particular you need to know, just message me. cam is pretty much in perfect order. 16 hours use as advertised. may aswell be brand new! there is some seriously great sound out of the mic, really deep and i've had a uv filter on her since day 1, so she's been protected from the sun.

I'll let it go to ya for 1700 Blitz. Drop me a message ina week or so if you're still interested.

• Advertisement

sweet, it will hopefully be next weekend (not this weekend as I am in oxford) I am arranging for a family member to give me a small loan until my wages come in later in the month and I will hopefully contact you then.

no problem buddy.

ps: in the meantime, check out this music video shot with the dvx100. i think it's pretty cool.

http://www.lavette-film.se/amber.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CmX

Alright I'm interested in this. But how do I get the footage I take on this camera into my computer. Do I need extra hardware?
    Let me know your rock bottom price for this. drop me a mail at sidelineproject (at) gmail.com preferably before friday if you want to sell it.

Connect via firewire.

• Advertisement
Advertisement