Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 95 for €246

• 03-08-2007 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know anything about this website - www.1st-sell.com (based in china)

nokia n95 for €246

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I know it looks like a scam. A 12000 Euro bike for 2000 Euro?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

Def a scam ipod nano for 49! looks very similar to other scam sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

ned78 wrote:
    I know it looks like a scam. A 12000 Euro bike for 2000 Euro?

GREAT scam warning! Ipod nano market price 78 euro and then down to 45 euro for VIP members.. Come on, both those prices are fake.

And the way their line up the logos from Fedex, TNT etc, is just hilarious! :)
    welcome you, this is Hunter company's homepage.

our company established in 2001. Company's aim is to become a big international firm within 7 years. Now Hunter has seted up its own website (www.1st-sell.com and the customers are all over the world. Hunter mainly sell well-known digiatl products. And the company can supply these produts at competitive prices and good quality. Hunter get these products directly from factories that authorized by well-known digital companies. These factories are the processing or assembling factories of famous digital firms in China.
    We hope to keep a long cooperation with every customer of us. It is our honor to do business with you.

It becomes funnier:
    about VIP price

when the acculated price reach 20,000euro , you can enjoy VIP price

A little gift can do great contribution to strengthen the relationship with each other.

So how to let a small gift display the most perfect function?

How to consider for the one who will get the gift?

how to do if you forgot to send the gift?

Come on. My friends, how to choose a suitable gift?

So if you spend in excess of 20,000 euros, they will lower the price of your ipod from 49 to 45 euros... Lol......

1st-sell wrote:
    4. Grammatical or typographical errors
    Be on the lookout for poor grammar or typographical errors. Some phishing e-mails are
    translated from other languages or are sent without being proofread, and as a result,
    contain bad grammar or typographical errors.
    Such honesty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I also noticed their contact info is a hotmail address. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

my friend got an email as being an ebay member - she received 2 more from different chinese companies there is only 1 feedback for each company on ebay and it has the same feedback from the same person...

More sites from the same scammer
    http://www.elec-salon.com/index.asp
    http://www.fancy-biz.com/
    http://www.sunrisingeast.com/
    Does anyone actually fall for these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Yes, they must do. In work the other day a customer had a bootleg iphone, i noticed it and asked if i could have a look. he seemed convinced it was the genuine article (although the box it came in had chinese all over it) either that he realised he's been done and wanted to sell it on (he said he paid 600 for it)

It had the touch screen (with a stylus, does the real iphone have a stylus?)
    The gui was horrible
    it had the call and hang up button where the iphone only has one button

even had the apple logo on the back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

A mate of mine is just back from Laos and he was telling me the place is full of Chinese copy phones for sale. He was looking at a Nokia N73 and it just had a silver dot were the camera should be! They also had such beauties as the Nokia N99! and the Nokia N1000! :D

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Here's a photo of the Nokia N1000 btw!

473a9ba079.jpg

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Do-more wrote:
    Here's a photo of the Nokia N1000 btw!

473a9ba079.jpg
    :D
    And look at this for a deal :rolleyes:
    http://www.1st-sell.com/product.asp?id=584

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,942 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

This post has been deleted.

And the gross weight is 17kg - /me reinforces pockets ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Yes, they must do. In work the other day a customer had a bootleg iphone, i noticed it and asked if i could have a look. he seemed convinced it was the genuine article (although the box it came in had chinese all over it) either that he realised he's been done and wanted to sell it on (he said he paid 600 for it)

It had the touch screen (with a stylus, does the real iphone have a stylus?)
    The gui was horrible
    it had the call and hang up button where the iphone only has one button

even had the apple logo on the back!

You can get these on eBay for €150+ there made by Cect I was tempted to get one myself for the fun of it. But if you search for Cect on eBay you get all sort of replica phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Lads, this can't be a scam! A MacBook for 299, thats just a bargin!!!

</Sarcasim>

Advertisement