Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

A Perfect Circle touring???

• 03-08-2007 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

i heard this through the rumour mill that they are doing a few dates in feburary. ( i checked the site and nothen)has anybody else heard this or is just bull....

i reckon its not true but it would be kickass if they did! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

i have heard NOTHING of a reunion. and with MJK doing his Puscifer thing, and Billy doing his solo thing, i call bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

thats what i thought...... oh well:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Alucard II wrote:
    i have heard NOTHING of a reunion. and with MJK doing his Puscifer thing, and Billy doing his solo thing, i call bull****.

puscifer just went into mixing so APC is most certainly on the back burner right now. especially with all this talk of tool back writing more material (strangely enough)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Yeah, Puscifer seems to be the way of the future for the moment.

Loving the album title, by the way.

Advertisement