Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts Programme Office e-mail address???

Options
  • 03-08-2007 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

ucd.ie is a pile of s****. Can't find any sort of information on it. :mad:
    Does anyone have an e-mail address for the arts programme office? I can't register for third year until I contact them apparently, but of course they wouldn't leave an e-mail address anywhere easy to find.
    Does anyone else have a problem registering at the moment? I realise step 2 isn't available for most courses yet, but I can't even register for step 1 at the moment.
    I'm so p***** off at the college at the moment. Not one person in the whole bloody place can help me with any questions, they just pass the buck. :mad:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Actually if you use UCD's email system through the (crap) web based client on UCD Connect I think you can search for email addresses by name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Are you familiar with the concept of a sitemap?
    The info you need is only three clicks from the front page.
    ucd.ie -> sitemap -> UCD Arts, Celtic Studies and Human Sciences Programme Office -> contact us

ba@ucd.ie

Or you could have used the site's A - Z directory.

Or clicked 'current students' which is the link that's supposed to take you to all the info you as a student should need, and lo it does.

/sorry, I'm just sick of people ragging on the website.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I think the general consensus across the board is that the website sucks, I haven't met anyone who finds the tiny font and squashed layout remotely attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Are you familiar with the concept of a sitemap?
    The info you need is only three clicks from the front page.
    ucd.ie -> sitemap -> UCD Arts, Celtic Studies and Human Sciences Programme Office -> contact us

ba@ucd.ie

Or you could have used the site's A - Z directory.

Or clicked 'current students' which is the link that's supposed to take you to all the info you as a student should need, and lo it does.

/sorry, I'm just sick of people ragging on the website.

I'm sorry, but I can't stand the website. It really isn't user friendly, unless you know where to look, which not many people do. I didn't even notice a sitemap button hidden up in the top corner until you mentioned it and I honestly spent about half an hour today going around in circles trying to find that e-mail address. Thanks for the info, but I honestly think the website is dreadful.

Red Alert wrote:
    I think the general consensus across the board is that the website sucks, I haven't met anyone who finds the tiny font and squashed layout remotely attractive.

I agree that the site's ugly as sin, but I never have much trouble finding actual information on the site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

I'm getting a message saying I'm not eligable to enrol at this point in time... anyone else getting that or am I ****ed? Id try sort it but interrailing and the pc isnt the best so its doing my head in..

Cheers in advance for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Brimmy wrote:
    I'm getting a message saying I'm not eligable to enrol at this point in time... anyone else getting that or am I ****ed? Id try sort it but interrailing and the pc isnt the best so its doing my head in..

Cheers in advance for the heads up.

That's the same thing I'm getting. Did you have any fails or repeats or anything? It might have soething to do with that?

Start Dates for Registration for stage 1
    http://www.ucd.ie/registry/sysdem/continuing_undergrads.html

It appears to be quite a while before registration opens.

Advertisement