Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Darts Trophy

Options
  • 03-08-2007 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

PDC/BDO tournament at the end of August.

Full draw is Here

No news yet on any coverage outside of Dutch TV.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

It will probably only been shown on Dutch TV but there is always a live stream available for us to watch it. Will be more details closer to the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

I thought itv was showing it or had plans to anyway.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

cymro wrote:
    I thought itv was showing it or had plans to anyway.

You might be getting mixed up with the Grand Slam of Darts which is on in November. I would love if ITV did show this though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Kingp35 wrote:
    You might be getting mixed up with the Grand Slam of Darts which is on in November. I would love if ITV did show this though!

That sounds right. It would be a cracker of a tourny to show on telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

I see that the finals of this will clash with this years Irish Open Classic in Castlebar!

• Advertisement
Advertisement