Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghaly Back....oh No!!!!!

Options
  • 03-08-2007 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Ghaly has decided to pull the plug on move!...anyone reckon we should give him away for nothing !!!!!....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Apart from the jersey throwing i thought he was not a bad player - i'd prefer to be stuck with him than Mido!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

BERBA wrote:
    Ghaly has decided to pull the plug on move!
    It was apparently the other way around with Birmingham deciding they didn't want the player.

Steve Bruce said the players agent complained about the quality of his team mates and the amount of running he had to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭cxcully

I wouldn't mind if he was given a microphone and apologised at the Lane for throwing away the jersey.....
    He wouldn't be bad cover at R midfield if someone tried to coach him not to try and beat a player each time and to pass the ball occasionally.Not too many players in the PL these days play on after losing a couple of teeth-I'd give him a final chance.

Advertisement