Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unicorns returning to earth

Options
  • 03-08-2007 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here heard about unicorns supposedly returning to earth now? What does everyone make of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

I haven't. Sounds good though.

Link? please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

Supposedly a unicorn's horn is actually light emanating from their brow chakra. I can't really find any relevant links right now, these will have to do.

http://www.esatclear.ie/~cammalot/unicornfairymerlindragonpegasus.html

http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk/mind_body_spirit_books/unicorn-meditation-cd.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Ah shucks, and there I was thinking I'd make a killing in the unicorn ivory industry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

This one might actually be more relevant

http://www.spiritsofnativelight.org/unicorn_healing.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

pfft, i'll stick with my faith in john travolta and the scientologists!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

JIZZLORD read the charter of the forum and abide by the rule awhile posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i'm sorry, the link was posted on irc and i thought it was a random after hours post. i just believed that the title was a bit misleading. i've now read the charter and i wont bother anyone here unless i've something constructive to post. sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭joseph dawton

Down the ages hucksters and charlatans have taken advantage of naive people who are in search of answers as to why we are here, what life is really about etc. This was very common in the Victorian era and it is rife once again now.

I'm not saying that unicorns do not exist in some form, however exercising a little common sense is critical. Don't be suckered by ' only $45 and the secrets of unicorn healing can be yours!' kind of sales pitches. True spirituality is not an industry - it's a pathway to the divine to a higher consciousness and a deeper understanding of reality. You cannot BUY spirituality and anyone who thinks they can is a fool.

Paying someone a reasonable amount for services and helping you on your way is ok, that has always happened but there are also many people who will help you for little or for free, for the love of it and aren't looking at you like a walking cheque book.

Don't be jaded and cynical, but please use a little healthy scepticism to protect yourself from being harmed or exploited by con men and spiritual vampires!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Has anyone here heard about unicorns supposedly returning to earth now? What does everyone make of this?
    Fae creatures increase and decrease in their dealings with this earth.

Unicorns are noted for their generally not giving a toss about people.

So really, in and of itself, I don't see much to care about here.

That's just one opinion of course. What do you make of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Any chance you might explain what the heck you're on about?

• Advertisement
Advertisement