Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom new usage stats

Options
  • 03-08-2007 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I just checked my usage on eircom, and there were some new fields but no explanation, looks for me like "+DLPURCHASED MB" means maybe amount exceeding the cap, but will wait and see.....

Total Downloads to date this month: 0
    Total Uploads to date this month: 0
    Total Time Online this month: 00:00
    Download Carryover: +DLCARRYOVER MB
    Download Allowance: 20480 MB
    Download Purchased: +DLPURCHASED MB
    Total Download Allowance: 20480 MB
    Percent of Total Allowance used to Date: 0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Yes I notice that there too. It's odd because they haven't updated my july figures (it said the last download i did in july was on the 21st which isn't true at all) but they appear to have started on august's but that says I haven't d'ld anything yet either:confused:.
    I think they're gearing up to start charging people for exceeding the cap which was one of the good things about being with eircom up till now.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

how does one check their usage with eircom?

any help apprecited

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

supervixen wrote:
    I just checked my usage on eircom, and there were some new fields but no explanation, looks for me like "+DLPURCHASED MB" means maybe amount exceeding the cap, but will wait and see.....

Total Downloads to date this month: 0
    Total Uploads to date this month: 0
    Total Time Online this month: 00:00
    Download Carryover: +DLCARRYOVER MB
    Download Allowance: 20480 MB
    Download Purchased: +DLPURCHASED MB
    Total Download Allowance: 20480 MB
    Percent of Total Allowance used to Date: 0%
    Just give it a few days. Your stats are a few days behind [at best]. I get the above at the beginning of every month also. I really doubt you've exceeded your cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Enright wrote:
    how does one check their usage with eircom?

any help apprecited
    Go to dslstats.eircom.net, enter your phone number as 0x-1234567 [heed the hyphen] and your account number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

ethernet wrote:
    Go to dslstats.eircom.net, enter your phone number as 0x-1234567 [heed the hyphen] and your account number.

dsl username and password still work :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement