Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a 600W-700W PSU from hardwareversand.de?

Options
  • 03-08-2007 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm upgrading shortly and going through the hardwareversand.de route. Seeing as a lot of you guys use this supplier, has anyone any advice on choosing a 600W-700W PSU from their range? I'm not worried about noise, but decent stability and efficiency do matter. Budget for the PSU is €150 max.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Ive an OCZ 700 Watt I could sell you for €130 ive had it about 3 months but upgrading to 2 8800's so im getting a different PSU 1000watt

Otherwise look for an OCZ one on the site! Has done me very well

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Corsair 620W. I have the 520W version and its pretty quiet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Thanks for the offer, dazftw, but I've checked some reviews of the Corsair 620W, and it looks really good. €40 cheaper on hardwareversand than komplett too! Cheers for the quick replies, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

mushkin 650W

i ahve it its awesome , really pretty too , really quiet

http://www1.hardwareversand.de/6VdQdlCITa1t_G/3/articledetail.jsp?aid=9963&agid=240

edit:: is modular too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mistmyr

Another vote here for the Corsair. Iv only had my 520 for a week but its whisper quiet and the modular cable are a plus aswell :)

Misty

• Advertisement
Advertisement