Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling a HIS X1950 Pro IceQ3

Options
  • 03-08-2007 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

i want to sell a brand new HIS X1950 Pro IceQ3, i bought of komplett, i left it to late to return so i have to sell it.

basicaly i bought it to upgrade a dell...

u cant. it wont fit the case. **** dell

so i'm selling it for 225, bought for 250

its still in its box and was only taken out once much and used only to make me angry at dell.
    im living in artane in dublin, dont have a car but i can meet in town or cycle if its not to far, if anyone wants pls reply. or ring 0861518578

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

price bump

180€ just gonna get one for that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

You should put this on adverts.ie which is the buy and sell part of boards these days , its still free and was separated from the main boards some time ago , there is a link at the top of the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It's not worth that much at all. Komplett have the AGP version for 172 - which is always more expensive then the pci-e equivilent, not to mention you can get other vendor X1950Pro's for as low as 130....

Advertisement