Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Corolla van value

Options
  • 03-08-2007 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was looking to sell my van for a newer one but cant find a match to get an idea what its worth. Would anyone know?
    Its an 02 silver Toyota Corolla van, 2l D4D, toyota alloy wheels, 51,400 miles and I have had it for private use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd make a guess at around €9.5k to €10k. Corolla vans are always easy to sell especially low mileage ones with a DOE cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

€8.5k and upwards depending on how clean it is and whether timing belt, tyres and servicing is done

• Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Yea doe's about 13-14 weeks ago, I dont think timing belt is due for another 20k odd miles.I came across one 03 in the buyandsell today for 12,250 but it does not state the mileage so I will let a dealer have a look at it and see what he comes out with. I did have it checked by a panelbeater and mechanic when I bought it so it is pretty clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,372 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

They keep their value well :eek:

Looks like it might be a better option to buy new. Colm, what's the list price of an Auris van 1.4 D-4D ex-vat?

Advertisement