Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How could I forget it!

Options
  • 03-08-2007 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭

I'm an idiot. I got a new Antec P182 case today. I knew the 24pin power connector on my PSU wasn't going to reach the m/b so I ordered this as well. What I forgot to order also is the 8pin extension cable as well :mad: Damn OCZ for making ridiculously short cables for their PSU's!

Anyway does anyone know where I can pick up one in Dublin city center tomorrow morning. I had a look at the peats website and they only have this :( Or even better if somebody has one of these handy I'd be willing to offer a nice monetary reimbursement :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

it might be easier to just get someone to throw one on their order if they are getting stuff shipped.

Advertisement